Beginner Blogger

Hey there everyone. I have decided to start a blog about my dreams. ever since I could remember I would have some REALLY weird and cool dreams. I thought it would be fun to start writing them down.
I would love to be able to write a book, but i am unable to have the patience for that. So blogging would be easier and less stressful and a whole lot of fun!

A little about me is that I am 29, married to an amzing man, Sat. He is chinese and my brother sometimes calls him Sit. So funny! We have 3 boys together and 1 girl.
I am a stay-at-home mom and he works in a Japanese restaurant. He cooks for me every Sunday, that's his day off, and it is YUMMY!!!
MMMM...... well that is all for now but in the next few days I am planning to start writing about my dreams. Stay tuned you will get a laugh at some of them!!!

Sunday, August 29, 2010

this is terrible WARNING

I had this dream when I was a teenager. I used to babysit my nephew all the time so we were quite close. This is really short but I just thought I would write it down, I remember it to this day it was just so scary and sad!

OK. so, I was dreaming about my mom's one cat, Poof. He got comet on the end of his nose. I tried to get it off as soon as possible cause I remember thinking that the cat could die. So I was frantically looking for something to wipe it off with. By the time I got there the cat was like twitching out. The the next thing I know is, it was my nephew!!

I woke up crying, it was just so terrible!

No comments:

Post a Comment