Beginner Blogger

Hey there everyone. I have decided to start a blog about my dreams. ever since I could remember I would have some REALLY weird and cool dreams. I thought it would be fun to start writing them down.
I would love to be able to write a book, but i am unable to have the patience for that. So blogging would be easier and less stressful and a whole lot of fun!

A little about me is that I am 29, married to an amzing man, Sat. He is chinese and my brother sometimes calls him Sit. So funny! We have 3 boys together and 1 girl.
I am a stay-at-home mom and he works in a Japanese restaurant. He cooks for me every Sunday, that's his day off, and it is YUMMY!!!
MMMM...... well that is all for now but in the next few days I am planning to start writing about my dreams. Stay tuned you will get a laugh at some of them!!!

Sunday, August 29, 2010

in general

I always tried to find out what my dreams meant. When I was a child I dreamed every night. I would forget the dream right away a lot of the time, of course. But the ones I do remember (being dreams that is) were quite different from my other friends. Even now I dream almost every night, Some are more vivid, obviously, and memoriable than others. But I have always wandered. A few years ago I saw a book that anilizes the dreams and I thought I would flip through it. WELL!!!!!!!!!! BOY OH BOY!!!! I didn't agree with any of the statemnts. I would assume that those were for MOST people, REGULAR people.
Being that I am SO not a regular person, my "subconscience" would also be "irregular" than other people's as well.
I didn't agree with anything that that book was saying. For example: when u are being chased by something in your dream it means that in your life u are running away from something, be that feelings or an actual person or thoughts, or something like that. I was never like that. I never felt like that.
So NOW I take my dreams as they are: my subscience letting off some steam, having FUN!

If I play my video game too much I will dream about my video game.
If I started a new job, I would dream about it. Things like that. For ME, a "weird" "irregular" type of a person, I do not think those books about dreams relate to me!!!
I hope someone else has had better luck with those things. And I would CERTAINLY like for you to tell me an example.
Dreams are one of my all time favorate thing to do. HA HA, but seriously. When I was in high school I would purposely go to bed way early just so I could dream! They are sometimes a way for me to escape into another world like reading a book. But this "feels" like it is truly happening. And even when u wake up for, sometimes even days after, if feels like whatever I had previously dreamed about has happened. I love it!!! It is like reading a book in my sleep, but of course a really strange book that doesn't make sense half the time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment