Beginner Blogger

Hey there everyone. I have decided to start a blog about my dreams. ever since I could remember I would have some REALLY weird and cool dreams. I thought it would be fun to start writing them down.
I would love to be able to write a book, but i am unable to have the patience for that. So blogging would be easier and less stressful and a whole lot of fun!

A little about me is that I am 29, married to an amzing man, Sat. He is chinese and my brother sometimes calls him Sit. So funny! We have 3 boys together and 1 girl.
I am a stay-at-home mom and he works in a Japanese restaurant. He cooks for me every Sunday, that's his day off, and it is YUMMY!!!
MMMM...... well that is all for now but in the next few days I am planning to start writing about my dreams. Stay tuned you will get a laugh at some of them!!!

Saturday, August 28, 2010

insightful dream

When I was about 12 or so I had a dream all about grey. The "picture" in my head was grey, all different shades.
I woke up and sat at the kitchen table, where my mom was having a cup of coffee. I remember that I looked at her and I said, "Mom, someone has cancer!" Then I got up and went to the bathroom. I remember doing all this, but I was still like half asleep. My mom remembers me looking all sleepy and almost like in a trance.
About a week later my cousin, who was quite close, ended up with Lukiemia. (it was treatable, so he did eventually get better)
I have never had another dream like that. I don't understand why that would happen to me. I was not able to prevent it, or help it in any way. But I knew someone had cancer and that was that! WEIRD!
I told my cousin many years later about what happened and he didn't believe me until  told him to ask my mom or his mom. (My mom was kinda freaked out and called her sister that day to tell her what had happened)

No comments:

Post a Comment