Beginner Blogger

Hey there everyone. I have decided to start a blog about my dreams. ever since I could remember I would have some REALLY weird and cool dreams. I thought it would be fun to start writing them down.
I would love to be able to write a book, but i am unable to have the patience for that. So blogging would be easier and less stressful and a whole lot of fun!

A little about me is that I am 29, married to an amzing man, Sat. He is chinese and my brother sometimes calls him Sit. So funny! We have 3 boys together and 1 girl.
I am a stay-at-home mom and he works in a Japanese restaurant. He cooks for me every Sunday, that's his day off, and it is YUMMY!!!
MMMM...... well that is all for now but in the next few days I am planning to start writing about my dreams. Stay tuned you will get a laugh at some of them!!!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My dreams are vivid

Growing up my dreams were so vivid that when i am remember things that have happened with my family members they say, "Hey that never happened." "Oh crap!" I say, "I must've dreamed it!"

There was this one time that my brother and were exploring our little town, Shaunessy, and we came to this freaky tunnel. I was so scared, mind you i was only like 6, it was getting dark outside and there were little holes in the cement. I didn't wanna fall down and get wet. (the ground was wet for some reason) My brother found a stick and was poking the ground, looking for the holes to navigate me through the tunnel while singing a pothole song all for me. Thinking about that now i really believe that happened but my brother doesn't remember at all. So I have no way of knowing.
Just like when my brother and I were exploring another day we hid our candy bag under some dirt where we wouldn't forget it cause neither one of us wanted to carry it anymore, but when we came back for it later it was gone. We blamed our next door neighbors. I, once again, really believe this happened but thinking about it; that just sounds weird!! HAHA
There are many many examples. The sad thing is tghere is actually no way of knowing because my brother and I just don't remember for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment