Beginner Blogger

Hey there everyone. I have decided to start a blog about my dreams. ever since I could remember I would have some REALLY weird and cool dreams. I thought it would be fun to start writing them down.
I would love to be able to write a book, but i am unable to have the patience for that. So blogging would be easier and less stressful and a whole lot of fun!

A little about me is that I am 29, married to an amzing man, Sat. He is chinese and my brother sometimes calls him Sit. So funny! We have 3 boys together and 1 girl.
I am a stay-at-home mom and he works in a Japanese restaurant. He cooks for me every Sunday, that's his day off, and it is YUMMY!!!
MMMM...... well that is all for now but in the next few days I am planning to start writing about my dreams. Stay tuned you will get a laugh at some of them!!!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A dream a had when I was a child

When i was a child i had a dream ALL the time, it was almost the same every time.
It was about driving. I would have to drive for some reason, many times on the highway to get into town. I would push on the gas and the car would turn, or stop. I would push on the break and the car would go faster. Everything would be all messed up.
By the end of the dream the car was so outta control and speeding down the highway, it was soooo scary.
I had MANY scary car deams. I had another car dream where gthe car was a monster chasing me, and then I would end up back in a car on the highway outta control.
I have this dream with me to this day, I HATE driving, especially on the highway!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment