Beginner Blogger

Hey there everyone. I have decided to start a blog about my dreams. ever since I could remember I would have some REALLY weird and cool dreams. I thought it would be fun to start writing them down.
I would love to be able to write a book, but i am unable to have the patience for that. So blogging would be easier and less stressful and a whole lot of fun!

A little about me is that I am 29, married to an amzing man, Sat. He is chinese and my brother sometimes calls him Sit. So funny! We have 3 boys together and 1 girl.
I am a stay-at-home mom and he works in a Japanese restaurant. He cooks for me every Sunday, that's his day off, and it is YUMMY!!!
MMMM...... well that is all for now but in the next few days I am planning to start writing about my dreams. Stay tuned you will get a laugh at some of them!!!

Friday, August 27, 2010

my latest dream

This is a dream I had just a couple of weeks ago. It is so weird and upsetting. Here I go:

It all started with Sat coming home from work and I kissed him, he barely kissed me back, like his mind was somewhere else. we lay down in bed and I say I love you Honey. He doesn't say anything. I look at him and I say it again. He finally says something, but it is not what I was expecting. He comes out and says, I just don't know anymore! I say, WHAT!! He says it again andgets up. I watch him as he is packing his clothes in a suitcase. I am flabbergasted. I am frantically yelling, What about the kids Sat?  What about EVERYTHING???? He leaves.

Then all of a sudden this aisan women (my husband is Chinese) is talking to me. We are talking about how sat has obligations with his children and he needs to be here for his kids, and about what he and she did to this family. she is a total bitch as she is going on about how Sat will have nothing to do with his kids and I will never get another dime outta him. I scoff at her! YEAH RIHGT I will take him for everything he's got!

AND THEN all of a sudden this women turns into a cat and tries to run away from me. OH now that I KNOW I can take her I start beating this cat up, but she eventually does get away from me.

Later on, I am talking to my mother and she is consoling me, as I am a total WRECK! The love of my life has left me. I thought we were just sooooo happy and he was sleeping around on me. GRR.

AND THEN, later on in the dream I guess I went to this house to confront someone (everything seemed to have changed) who was sleeping with my husband and this GUY comes out. HAHA Sat and a guy, hilarious!
AND THEN it changed again! ANOTHER guy was sitting at my kitchen table, and I was confronting him as well about sleeping with my husband. (I knew this guy, Dana if u are reading this, I do not think you are gay! HAHA)
Anyways, that is when I finally woke up! I had to wake my husband up right then at like 3am. I was heartbroken. I told hikm my dream and he sleepily laughed at the part and the men. lol
For like 3 days after I had such low self-esteem about him and another women he got SPECIAL treatment!! I was all huggy and lovey!! But then I got over it, lol!
But what a weird dream!!!!!!!! Dreams like that make me laugh!!! (after a couple of days)

2 comments:

  1. It's great to know I'm not the only crazy dreamer. I had a dream that I was cheating on my husband with my husband. It was crazy, I was the wife and the mistress. It was all in one dream. Just plain crazy. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha so funny. yes i have some reallly weird dreams too!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete